On this page
We have compiled and summarized a set of information to give you a birds-eye view of our tool, how to get it up and running, and how to communicate with Movidesk for fast and pragmatic customer support.
We suggest investing a few minutes to read this introduction—get a head start in your journey to provide your customers with fantastic customer support!
Movidesk is an integrated system that provides you the resources of a customer support, customer services, and helpdesk tool. You will probably find everything you need in Movidesk and more, but don’t worry—you can start simple and build on the use of Movidesk’s features.
Movidesk provides you with all the popular communication channels: email, customer portal, web forms, chat, Facebook, WhatsApp, and telephony.
Your system is pre-configured for your customers to use emails and the customer portal. The remaining channels will require some information from you, but you can have them up and running in minutes.
Movidesk’s customization features will allow you to configure the system to work the way you need it to. Standard integrations and APIs let you integrate Movidesk with other systems quickly and easily.
You will also find resources for time management, expenses management, and asset management, besides dozens of KPIs and metrics to help you manage your operation.
If you are evaluating Movidesk, we suggest you make use of these resources:
- See our demo videos here to get an idea of the look and feel of the system. These short videos (1-6 minutes each) present most of Movidesk’s features in action.
- See the list of key features and screens here.
- See a detailed comparison chart between Movidesk and its most popular competitors here.
- Read our Customer Support System Implementation Guide to get a brief overview of key features, what they do, and how to implement them.
- Get further details about each feature in the User Guide – Movidesk Features section of our knowledge base.
For additional information on how to evaluate the system, see the Evaluating Movidesk article.
Movidesk comes pre-configured with the most popular settings and master file items. If you are in hurry, just follow these steps to get up and running:
- Create your agents in Configurations > People.
- Create your service/product catalog in Configurations > Services.
- If you want to use chats, create at least one chat group in Configurations > Chat > Chat groups and one chat widget in Configurations > Chat > Widgets.
- Review the pre-set configurations in Configurations > Account > Company and Configurations > Account > Parameters.
You can later add the use of remaining features of Movidesk and get your integrations and automations up and running.
If you have a complex operation or want to migrate your data from your previous system, we recommend you use our Customer Support System Implementation Guide as a reference for information and tips.
We recommend all users read the respective articles in the User Guide – Movidesk Features section of our knowledge base before using each feature for the first time. It provides users with critical information and tips.
Movidesk is intuitive and uses popular icons and design approaches so it’s instantly familiar, but you may want to invest a couple of minutes watching this short video for tips on how to navigate the system.
We keep this knowledge base updated and complete, so you are likely to always find what you need here. Our articles also present system-related and process-related tips for productivity and high-quality services.
We suggest users read functionality-related articles before using each functionality – they are short and straight to the point. In case of questions about specific subjects, use the Search box to find what you need.
Still have questions about our pricing policies, the most transparent and fair in the market?
Got questions? No problem, we are here to help you!
As customer support is such a fundamental part of using any system, we thrive to support our customers in the most effective and easy way, while promoting efficiency to our users and our teams.
Please read the Movidesk Customer Guide to learn more about how to get the best out of Movidesk’s ongoing support.
Related Topics: Getting started. Where to start. First steps. Start guide.